Through the services operated and provided by our Company (from now on referred to as "the Company's Services"), We will use your personal information (personal information as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Law. The same shall apply from now on) through our services (from now on referred to as "our services").
If you do not agree to the acquisition and handling of your Personal Information by this Policy, you may not use our Services. Customers who use our services are deemed to have agreed to this Policy.
The purposes for which we collect and use your personal information are as follows.
(1) To provide and operate our services
(2) To respond to inquiries from customers (including to confirm the identity of the customer)
(3) To contact you for maintenance, important notices, etc.
(5) To create data that cannot identify individuals, such as statistical data
(6) To research and develop new services, products, etc.
(7) To charge customers for paid services
(8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
1. Organizational Safety Control Measures
We will take the following measures as organizational security control measures.
(1) Organizational structure
We will establish an organizational structure to implement safety control measures.
(2) Operation by the rules for handling information
We will manage information according to pre-defined rules for handling information.
To confirm the status of the operation by the established rules for the handling of information, the status of use, etc., will be recorded.
(3) Establishment of a means to confirm the status of information handling
We will maintain a means to confirm the status of information handling.
(4) Establishment of a system to respond to incidents of leakage, etc.
We will establish a system to respond appropriately and promptly if we become aware of the occurrence or signs of a leakage or other incident.
(5) Monitoring of handling status and review of safety control measures
We will monitor the quality of information handling and evaluate, review, and improve safety control measures.
2. Personal Safety Control Measures
As a personal safety control measure, we will ensure that all employees know the proper information handling and receive appropriate training. In addition, we supervise our employees in handling information by Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
3. Physical Safety Control Measures
We will take the following measures as physical security control measures.
(1) Management of areas where information is handled
Appropriate management will be conducted for areas where important information systems, such as servers and main computers that handle information databases, etc., are managed and for areas where other information-handling operations are conducted.
(2) Prevention of theft of equipment and electronic media, etc.
Appropriate control will be exercised to prevent theft or loss of equipment, electronic media, and documents that handle information.
(3) Prevention of leakage, etc., when carrying electronic media, etc.
When carrying electronic media or documents containing information, we will take security measures to ensure that the information is not easily revealed.
(4) Deletion of information and disposal of equipment, electronic media, etc.,
When deleting information or disposing of equipment, electronic media, etc., on which information is recorded, we will do so by means that are unrecoverable.
4. Technical safety control measures
We will not use information systems (including equipment such as PCs) to handle information (including when sending and receiving information externally via the Internet, etc.), and we will take the following measures as technical safety control measures.
(1) Access control
Appropriate access control will be implemented to limit the scope of persons in charge and the information databases, etc., handled.
(2) Identification and authentication of accessors
Based on the identification results, employees who use information systems that handle information are those with legitimate access rights.
(3) Prevention of unauthorized access from outside, etc.
We will implement and properly operate a system to protect the information system that handles information from unauthorized access from outside or unauthorized software.
(4) Prevention of leaks, etc., associated with the use of information systems
We will take measures to prevent information leakage, etc., associated with using information systems and operate them appropriately.
5. Understanding the external environment
When we handle information in a foreign country, we will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage the information after understanding the system, etc., concerning protecting personal information in that foreign country.
We will not provide personal information to any third party without prior consent of the customer, except as required by the Personal Information Protection Law or other applicable laws and regulations.
If a customer requests the notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination, etc. (from now on referred to as "disclosure, etc.") of their personal information, we will respond to the request by the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law. If you wish to make such a request, please get in touch with the contact point in Section 8. However, this shall not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to disclose, etc., under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that the customer shall bear all communication and transportation costs incurred in making such a request and any costs related to documents, etc., to be prepared when confirming the customer's identity.
We may change the content of this policy from time to time based on customer feedback and our reasonable judgment.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website, we assume no responsibility for any actions taken by users using the information on our website.
We shall not be liable for any damage to the user or any harm caused by the user to a third party due to the user's use of our website.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 4-37-7-205 HONMACHI, SHIBUYA-KU, TOKYO, JAPAN
Revision Date: June 1, 2023