3. If any regulations of this Agreement conflict with any of the Individual Regulations in the preceding Article, the regulations of the Individual Regulations shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Regulations.
2. We may not approve an application for the use if we determine that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and we are under no obligation to disclose the reasons for such denial.
(1) When false information is reported at the time of application for use
(3) Other cases in which we deem the use application inappropriate.
1. The client shall properly manage the client information for the Service at your responsibility.
2. The client may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend the client’s information to a third party or share it with a third party. We regard the client information used by the clients when it matches the registered information.
1. Considering the Service, the client shall pay the usage fee separately, determined presented by the method we specified.
2. If the client is late in payment of the usage fee, the client shall pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
The client shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Actions related to criminal acts
(3) Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in this Service, including the contents of this Service
(4) Any act that destroys or interferes with the functionality of the server or network of the Company, other clients, or any other third party.
(5) Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
(6) Use of the Service for any unauthorized purpose.
(7) Impersonating another client
(8) Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services
(9) Other acts that we reasonably deem inappropriate
1. We may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to you for any of the following reasons if we reasonably determine that such suspension or discontinuance is due to any of the following
(1) When performing maintenance inspections or updating of computer systems related to this service
(2) When the provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) In the event of an accidental shutdown of computers or communication lines, etc.
(4) In any other cases where we reasonably determine that it is difficult to provide this service.
2. We shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
1. We may restrict your use of all or part of the Service or terminate your registration as a client upon prior notice to you in any of the following cases
(1) If you violate any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
(3) In the event of default in payment of fees and other obligations
(4) If you do not respond to our communications within seven days
(5) In any other case in which we reasonably determine that using the Service is not appropriate.
2. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you due to any action taken by us under this Article.
The client may terminate your registration from the Service through procedures determined by us.
1. We do not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Service will be free from defects in fact or law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, or infringement of rights).
2. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the client arising from the Service. However, this disclaimer shall not apply if the contract between our company and the client regarding the Service (including this Terms and Use) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
3. We shall not be liable for any damage arising out of special circumstances (including cases where our company or the client foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage) among damages caused to the client due to default of obligation by our company due to negligence (excluding gross negligence).
In addition, compensation for damages incurred by the client due to default by our company due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of the usage fees, excluding actual costs, received from the client during the period in which such damages occurred.
4. We shall not be liable for any transaction, communication, or dispute between your company and another client or a third party concerning the Service. However, this shall not apply when there are reasons attributable to us.
We may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to you, and we shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
(1) When the modification of this Terms and Use is in the general interest of the client
Notification or communication between the client and us shall be made using the method we determined. Unless the client notifies us of a change according to a method separately determined by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact address is valid and send notices or communications to that address, which will be deemed to have reached the client when they are sent.
1. You represent and warrant that you do not fall under any of the following items and pledge that you will not fall under any of the following items in the future.
(1) Your Company, parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, or key employees are antisocial forces.
(2) Your Company, parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and key employees have socially reprehensible relationships with antisocial forces.
(3) Five years have not passed since they ceased to fall under the preceding two items.
(4) To commit any of the following acts or similar acts against us, either by oneself or by using a third party
(i) Violent acts of demand
(ii) Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
(iii) threatening words or deeds or using violence in connection with transactions
(iv) Acts of spreading false rumors, using deceptive means or force to damage our credibility or obstruct our business
2. We may terminate your registration for the Service if you violate the preceding paragraph, and we may demand compensation for any damages incurred by us.
3. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of cancellation of your registration by the preceding paragraph.
1. These Terms and Use shall be governed by and construed by the laws of Japan.
2. In any dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our Company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
As of June 1, 2023